WORK WITH US
We are passionate travellers and story-tellers with award-winning writing, photography and video. Combine that with our business degrees and decades of corporate success, and you get two of the most dedicated and professional travel bloggers in the industry.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in working with us! We are available for the following opportunities:
become a partner
Let us bring your destination or brand to life! We are selectively working with aligned destinations and brands, and have participated in successful campaigns with Visit Maui, American Express, Visit Finland, Travel Alberta, and many more.
run a campaign
Want to work with travel bloggers or other new media influencers and don’t know where to start? Let us help you with your real-time marketing needs! We are the principals behind Hecktic Media Inc, and we offer tailored multi-blogger marketing campaigns for destinations, brands and tour companies.
**NEW** Are you eager to work with travel bloggers but aren’t sure where to start? Our latest project, an ebook on How to Work With Travel Bloggers, will get you up the knowledge curve, quickly! Click through on the image to find out more.
Recent speaking engagements include:
- (October 2019) Women in Business Conference (Lethbridge, Alberta)
- (September 2019) TravelCon (Boston, Massachusetts)
- (June 2019) Tourism Kamloops Summit (Kamloops, British Columbia)
- (March 2019) Rocky Mountain Social Summit (Banff, Alberta)
- (November 2018) AAA Travel Threads Summits (Westchester, New York and Providence, Rhode Island)
- (October 2018) International Indigenous Tourism Conference (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan)
- (August 2018) Travelcon (Austin, Texas)
- (April 2018) HOST Saskatchewan Conference (Regina, Saskatchewan): The Science of Storytelling
- (2017) “Power Up Brooks,” Alberta’s Entrepreneur Conference (Brooks, Alberta): Marketing 101 (branding, web presence, and social media)
- (2017) The Next Big Thing (Calgary, Alberta): Creating Your Dream Job (panel)
- (2017) Travel Media Association of Canada (Jasper, Alberta): The Science of Storytelling
- (2016) Travel Alberta “Tourism Works” (Banff, Alberta): How to Work With Travel Influencers
- (2016) Travel Blog Exchange (Minneapolis, Minnesota): Authenticity in Blogging
- (2016) Canada Media Marketplace (San Francisco, California): How to Work With Travel Influencers
- (2015) Nordic Bloggers Experience (Helsinki, Finland): Creative Blogging Projects
Contact us to discuss opportunities at your next event!
At this time, we are accepting no forms of advertising on our site.
What our previous clients say…
Wendy Harvey | Visit Maui
Hugo Leclerc | Tourism Montreal
Jen Kellum Nausin | VP Marketing at Trover.com