Welcome to Scotland
Posts on Scotland…
- We’ve got goosebumps that prove how spooky Edinburgh Scotland.
- We tried to fit in by playing with illusions in the Camera Obscura exhibit. Here is the Edinburgh, Scotland Camera Obscura in photos.
- The concert we came to see: our favourite band Arcade Fire playing at the Edinburgh Castle. We were up close with Arcade Fire…(there may have even been some tears).
- Two years later we were in the country for the second time, but feel like we’ve failed Scotland again. I’m not sure if there is such a thing as “travelers guilt,” but I think we’ve got it.
- After the concert the Fife Coastal Path, Scotland appealed to our adventurous side so we went out to explore.
- We expected that when we visited the St Andrews Old Course, also known as the “Home of Golf,” we would witness a whole new level of pompous. We were wrong.
- During our last weeks in Scotland we were able to climb to large mountains. This is climbing Ben Nevis.