Welcome to Romania
Posts on Romania…
- Read about the highly (un)scientific how-to-choose where to travel process that brought us to Romania.
- Travel to Bucharest! It’s a city you want to say “you knew it when”…
- Thinking about living in Brasov? If anyplace could make us settle down, maybe it could.
- There are many day trips available from Brasov, but we only had time for one. We took that day to travel to Sinaia.
- We spent a long weekend working alongside the Ittu family in Sinca Noua in rural Romania – swinging scythes, learning recipes and more. We felt truly blessed for such an experience in the Sinca Noua church.
- We weren’t quite feeling it in Sighisoara. (But Pete’s camera was.)
- Sibiu was a bit creepy with Romania eyes watching from the rooftops, but a fun challenge to photograph.
- It is supposed to be one of the most scenic road trips in the world – driving the Transfagarasan – so we had to do it for ourselves.
- Wonder what Romanian food is like? We bet it will surprise you.
- And finally, our tribute to a fabulous country – our fave photos from Romania turned into postcards.