Welcome to New Zealand
Posts on New Zealand…
- Why the town of Wanaka wasn’t quite what we expected.
- That time Pete strapped himself to a stranger and jumped out of a perfectly good airplane.
- What makes Wanaka, New Zealand the perfect base camp for exploring the South Island.
- Dalene overcame her fear of small aircraft so we could take our favorite day trip from Wanaka — a scenic flight to Milford Sound.
- In which we discover 17 days is not nearly enough time to explore New Zealand’s south island by camper van — but we certainly tried!
- Some of our all-time favorite New Zealand photographs.