Welcome to England
Posts on England…
- We scored a three-week job house-sitting in England, north London (near Camden) in October, 2011. We were excited to explore this city that everyone raves about.
- We tried, we really did, but we just didn’t love London.
- Although London is very photogenic, especially with such things as the Tower Bridge at night, it overall just fell quite short for us.
- (Maybe it was the ‘untraditional’ changing of the guards).
- Our day-trip to Stonehenge was perplexing as well – it wasn’t quite what we expected – but we still did enjoy ourselves. (We are willing to give it another chance, and we are sure we will someday!)