Welcome to Cambodia
Posts on Cambodia…
- Into Cambodia – Our first impressions of Phnom Penh.
- The sights and sounds of the Kandal Market in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- If there was one thing that we were most excited about on this journey to Southeast Asia – it was the Cambodian food.
- It was time for Pete to go back to school. This time it was to learn to teach English in Cambodia.
- A little bit of silliness goes a long way. While getting his TESOL certification in Cambodia, Pete applies it to teaching.
- On the way from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, Pete made a stop at Spiderville in Cambodia to sample the local delicacy of tarantulas.
- How our patience paid off to see the sunrise at Angkor Wat.
- Photos, photos and more photos about out visit to the Temples of Angkor near Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- We only had a short time to explore Sihanoukville in Cambodia, but we got to see three different sides of it.
- We were witness to a tragic protest in Cambodia. Their plight is one common to this part of the world – one of being overworked in deplorable and unsafe factories.
- Cambodian Genocide: it’s not an easy day to visit both the S21 and the Killing Fields. But it’s an important one.
- Exploring Phnom Penh can be an exhausting and daunting venture. But there are perfect spots throughout to steal away from the chaos, like The Royal Palace.
- A few of our best Cambodia photos turned into postcards.