Want to get to know us a little better? Here are some posts that will give you a good understanding of who we are and how we travel!
- No better place to start then to read the story behind WHY we have chosen this life of travel.
- Curious as to HOW we live this life? (How we make money, budget, etc.) Then this post answers our most frequently asked questions.
- May 2013 marked our 4 year vagabondaversary, and we wrote about some important reflections on reaching this milestone.
- We like to travel slow, as it allows us to really get to know and understand the different cultures that surround us. Here are some of our greatest moments of travel: in Honduras, and in Turkey.
- We spend a lot of our time house-sitting, as it allows us to move slowly and keep our costs low. And now, we’ve written the book on it! Learn “How to Become a House-sitter and See the World”, by clicking here.
- Confessions of a New Travel Blogger – Read here to get a better idea of what you can expect from this blog, and why!
- In the sequel to the original “Confessions”, we share some secrets from our first full year as travel bloggers!
- And one more follow-up, reflecting on our two year anniversary as bloggers.
AND…if you really want to get to know us well, be sure to sign up for our monthly newsletter. We tend to get a little more personal there and address some of the questions that we get asked most frequently!
Click on the following to:
Or, feel free to send us an email directly with any questions or comments.
We’d love to hear from you!